Rated-R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg stop b****ing

4 posters

Go down

omg stop b****ing Empty omg stop b****ing

Post  Lewis Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:41 am

The server was reset because of the economy was going downhill. With this reset, the economy is reset too. so he has done it to hopefully make the server better. so stop moaning about the reset. So what if we lost some items and stats. It's not Impossible to get back both. All I can say is Start working on your stats and those items will return.
Lewis
Lewis

Back to top Go down

omg stop b****ing Empty Re: omg stop b****ing

Post  77troubles Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:20 pm

I completely agree, like I've said before those who love and respect the server will completely understand and be 100% supportive.. the people who quit are just showing how much they didn't care about the servers well being at all and just being an overpowered jackass (pardon my french) running around with 50b Neutral get it through your heads people, a reset is completely beneficial to this server.
77troubles
77troubles

Back to top Go down

Post  V Toxic V™ Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 pm

quit making thread like this,GOSH!
V Toxic V™
V Toxic V™

Back to top Go down

Post  Mav Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 pm

77troubles wrote:I completely agree, like I've said before those who love and respect the server will completely understand and be 100% supportive.. the people who quit are just showing how much they didn't care about the servers well being at all and just being an overpowered jackass (pardon my french) running around with 50b Neutral get it through your heads people, a reset is completely beneficial to this server.
well they did earn the 50b did they not?

Mav

Back to top Go down

omg stop b****ing Empty srry .....

Post  Lewis Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 pm

i was just trying to get my point across
Lewis
Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  77troubles Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 am

yeah sure they earned that money but the point is that money on the server became pointless due to the amount people had... there was no true price on anything but what was in the shops...

and toxic... stop posting threads like this? first of all this is the only thread like this and second stop posting pointless ignorant things on every thread just to get your post count up
77troubles
77troubles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum