Rated-R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla.

3 posters

Go down

Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla. Empty Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla.

Post  V Toxic V™ Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Username In-game: Garrett,jake,arrow skilla.

Rule Broken: Spamming,Flaming.

Proof:Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla. Aaaa

Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla. Aaaaaaa
V Toxic V™
V Toxic V™

Back to top Go down

Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla. Empty WOOWWWW.

Post  Garrett Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:55 pm

I swear what do you use for screen shots?cause im going to download it and show much you dont deserve it... I called you gay..wanna cry about it now? You were the one saying "I dont cry over pixels."like a cool guy..AND NOW YOUR CRYING. L. YOU SAID YOU DON'T CARE WHEN WE SAID THAT. I mean arrow skilla started saying that and a guy told you to mute him and you said idc he is just jelous....And idc if I get in trouble for free speech, you didnt deserve it, jake did since day 1. Me him pvp and mav were the group back then(sorry gen we didn't meet you yet =]) and you ONLY posted stuff like "Join the forums and vote" when Brad was on.. Your so much of a suck-up your location says "RIGHT NEXT TO BRAD"...omfg. Really?
Im mad that jake didnt get picked cause after we got picked, Brad said he has 9/10 chance to be a mod...What did jake do wrong?..... Mad
Garrett
Garrett

Back to top Go down

Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla. Empty Re: Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla.

Post  V Toxic V™ Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm

Garrett wrote: jake did since day 1. Me him pvp and mav were the group back then(sorry gen we didn't meet you yet =]) and you ONLY posted stuff like "Join the forums and vote" when Brad was on..

i begin this before you. i met pvp before you. and i didn't get mod for saying 'join the forums & Vote' i got mod cause i deserve it and i'm active.

anyway,im not waisting my time with e-thugs. scratch
V Toxic V™
V Toxic V™

Back to top Go down

Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla. Empty Re: Reporting: Garret,jake,arrow skilla.

Post  Garrett Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 pm

V Toxic V™️ wrote:
Garrett wrote: jake did since day 1. Me him pvp and mav were the group back then(sorry gen we didn't meet you yet =]) and you ONLY posted stuff like "Join the forums and vote" when Brad was on..

i begin this before you. i met pvp before you. and i didn't get mod for saying 'join the forums & Vote' i got mod cause i deserve it and i'm active.

anyway,im not waisting my time with e-thugs. scratch

LMAO. Just because you were on first and met pvp fist doesn't mean anything...I was stating that you weren't in our group cause you were too busy sucking up....and i like how you just qoute one line from the paragraph I wrote. And nice one calling us "e-thugs".......haha. And look at yourself saying you deserved it. lmao. And the main reason i dont like you other than a bad choice, when we got picked to be mod you practically crashed the server by saying "i think you chose the wrong people." need proof everybody? look at our old forums under "new staff" posted by Brad..I quote this from a copy and paste, "Congratulations however i think it's not good chosed.".....do you see why I hate this kid everyone? He has been hating on the staff since Christmas Eve.....
Garrett
Garrett

Back to top Go down

Post  V Toxic V™ Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Crashed server saying not good chosed? i didn't even said anything about it in-game.
and i didn't hate i just said.seriously.
lock before this go 'too' far.
V Toxic V™
V Toxic V™

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:27 pm

This topic is locked. I could completely get new staff if you people don't grow up and stop being immature. Get over who I pick it's my server not yours.

Brad
Owner
Owner

https://rated-r.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum